TechBytes Episode 79: Richard Stallman Speaks About Back Doors – ReblogPosted: 29 June 2013 | |
Dr. Roy Schestowitz in conversation with Richard Stallman discusses proprietary operating systems back doors.
*Initially broadcast on TechBytes Episode 79. Here reblogged from TechRights.org’s website.
TODAY we speak about back doors and software freedom tackling this issue. Now that we know that the NSA receives notifications about zero-day flaws in Windows (long in advance, directly from Microsoft), which enables cracking PCs abroad, this is very relevant.
This is the second of several (the first part is here) and the transcript follows.
Read the transcript of the rest of this interesting interview HERE.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)